Boss GT 100
GT-100: Amp Effects Processor
Mega Multi-FX with Next-Generation Amp Modeling
The long-awaited follow up to the GT-10 has arrived. Meet the new BOSS effects flagship, the GT-100, boasting next-generation amp modelling that recreates vintage amps as well as providing new COSM tones that soar into the future. The user interface has been improved with a unique dual-LCD system, and EZ TONE has been enhanced with newly designed AMP CUSTOMISE and OD/DS CUSTOMISE features. The GT-100 is a powerhouse processor that spans from classic to futuristic in a friendly, rugged, road-worthy unit.
- Advanced COSM amps that model vintage amp tones and delivers never-before-heard tones
- Dual-LCD for simple and intuitive operation with direct access to every parameter
- Improved EZ Tone TONE feature with graphical TONE GRID for constructing new patches; AMP CUSTOMISE and OD/DS CUSTOMISE lets you easily create original amps and overdrive/distortion by customising their behaviour
- Newly developed ACCEL pedal for simultaneous control of multiple parameters
Advanced COSM Amp: Beyond Vintage
With its next-generation COSM processor, the GT-100 ushers in a new era of expression and sonic capabilities. Recreating the meticulous details of vintage amps and how they behave, the GT-100 excels in not only cloning classic amps, but provides a new world of unimagined tones as well. The AMP CUSTOMISE function lets you mutate classic amps beyond.
Simple and Intuitive User Interface
The GT-100’s unique dual-LCD and eight-knob user interface provides fast access and intuitive control. There are no menus to navigate; every function is instantly available. The tone-customising functionality has been improved as well. All patches, amps, and overdrive/distortions can be created from scratch and/or customised with the friendly graphical TONE GRID.
New Tonal Possibilities with the ACCEL Pedal
A new dimension of expression is available with the ACCEL pedal, which enables control of multiple parameters simultaneously, as well as time-variant effects such as FEEDBACKER, S-BEND, TWIST, etc. Experiment with creative combinations of parameters, interacting in real time with the pedal.
New A/B Channel Divide Function
Another notable new feature onboard the GT-100 is the versatile A/B Channel Divide. Assign different amps and effects to each channel, and divide the signal not only by dynamics, but by frequency as well, with each channel capable of driving its own effects and amps settings. The range of tonal possibilities gets wider, and wilder! Assign smooth, mild lead tones to the mid-to-high pitches, for example, and heavy, cutting tones to the lower notes.
AD Conversion24 bits + AF method (*1)DA Conversion24 bitsSampling Rate44.1 kHzProgram Memories400: 200 (User) + 200 (Preset)Effect TypeCOMP, OD/DS, PREAMP, EQ, FX1/FX2(*), DELAY, CHORUS, REVERB, PEDAL FX, NS1/NS2, ACCEL FX
- FX1/FX2 ... T.WAH, AUTO WAH, SUB WAH, ADV. COMP, LIMITER, SUB OD/DS, GRAPHIC EQ, PARA EQ, TONE MODIFY, GUITAR SIM, SLOW GEAR, DEFRETTER, WAVE SYNTH, SITAR SIM., OCTAVE, PITCH SHIFTER, HARMONIST, SOUND HOLD, AC. PROCESSOR, PHASER, FLANGER, TREMOLO, ROTARY, UNI-V, PAN, SLICER, VIBRATO, RING MOD., HUMANIZER, 2X2 CHORUS, SUB DELAYNominal Input LevelINPUT: -10 dBu
- RETURN: -10 dBu
- AUX IN: -20 dBuInput ImpedanceINPUT: 1 M ohm
- RETURN: 100 k ohms
- AUX IN: 47 k ohmsNominal Output LevelOUTPUT: -10 dBu/+4 dBu
- SEND: -10 dBuOutput ImpedanceOUTPUT: 2 k ohms
- SEND: 2 k ohmsDynamic Range100 dB or greater (IHF-A)DisplaysGraphic LCD (132 x 64 dots, backlit LCD) x 2ConnectorsINPUT jack (1/4-inch phone type)
- AUX IN jack (Stereo miniature phone type)
- OUTPUT L/MONO, R jacks (1/4-inch phone type)
- PHONES jack (Stereo 1/4-inch phone type)
- EXT LOOP jacks (SEND, RETURN; 1/4-inch phone type)
- AMP CONTROL jack (1/4-inch phone type)
- SUB CTL1, 2/SUB EXP jack (1/4-inch TRS phone type)
- USB port
- MIDI connectors (IN, OUT)
- DC IN jackPower SupplyDC 9 VCurrent Draw600 mA
- USB Cap
- Owner’s ManualOptions (sold separately)Footswitch: BOSS FS-5U
- Dual Footswitch: BOSS FS-6
- Expression Pedal: BOSS FV-500L/500H, Roland EV-5Size and WeightWidth (W)542 mm
- 21-3/8 inchesDepth (D)271 mm
- 10-11/16 inchesHeight (H)80 mm
- 3-3/16 inchesWeight4.8 kg
- 10 lbs. 10 oz.Maximum height: 102 mm, 4-1/16 inches.*1 AF method (Adaptive Focus method) is a proprietary method from Roland & BOSS that vastly improves the signal-to-noise (S/N) ratio of the A/D and D/A converters.
- *0 dBu = 0.775 Vrms. All specifications and appearances are subject to change.